Avertune's Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joining Avertune starts here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikorin
Guild Master

Female Number of posts : 173
Holic name : Mikorin
Event Point :
Joining Avertune starts here Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Joining Avertune starts here Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Joining Avertune starts here Empty
PostSubject: Joining Avertune starts here   Joining Avertune starts here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:19 pm

Requirements
Make sure you read all of this

Requirements in joining Avertune are as follow
  • Active
    What do we mean by Active is you are playing Holic! Not just joining then not logging into Holic for days without specific reason. Also we require you to actively involved in guild chat(now including forum), because we don't want you to be lonely XD. Most of us don't bite anyway, so you have no reason to be afraid.

We have strict rules with this. If you went inactive for 2 weeks without written notice at forum and we can't get to you via MSN or other way, you might be removed from guild.

• Friendly
    Friendly to everyone in guild, also if you can, the rest of the Holic community this means respecting others. It is troublesome for me as a guild leader to sort things out if there are fights! So keep this to a minimum =p. When everyone is friendly, playing holic will be more enjoyable =p..

• Fun
    Fun! Fun! Fun! jokes, stories, XD to make grinding less boring.

• Primus Union
    You need to also be part of Primus union because Avertune is a Primus Guild! To join Primus union you need to be at least lv.20 then you need to take the quest =] NPC giving the quest is at Lunatia, near the weapon shop (you will find guide on joining primus union @Here)

What do you need to do
Post a reply to this topic containing

In game name:
Main's Job:
Main's Level:
Online hours and days:
Elaborated explanation of your reason and motivation to join:

When it says elaborated explanation it really means elaborated explanation =D we decide based on your reason in joining atm

The reply button is @bottom of the page...
Joining Avertune starts here Reply10

Orlanah =3 wrote:
Guys, you have to know that the most important part of your presentation is "reason of joining" .
We prefere learning more about you than about your char IG .
We are a friendly guild, not a guild which is looking for higher and higher level ! Better have fun Wink !

...oOo...

Last edited by Mikorin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:19 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://avertune.forumotion.net
SkullzMang
Forum Adept
SkullzMang

Male Number of posts : 118
Hobbies : hugs ;3 (hug meeee)
Holic name : SkullzMang
Event Point :
Joining Avertune starts here Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Joining Avertune starts here Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Joining Avertune starts here   Joining Avertune starts here I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:38 pm

XD Can I join? im a lvl 1000 supar ninja :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.skullzmangisawesome.com
CheChe B

PostSubject: CheChe Burito   Joining Avertune starts here I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:46 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining Avertune starts here   Joining Avertune starts here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining Avertune starts here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avertune's Official Forum :: Newcomers :: Application and Questions to Avertune-
Jump to: